When you use this Site, we may collect and use personally identifiable information and other information about you. “Personally identifiable information” includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, and other similar information that can be used to individually identify you and that is not otherwise publicly available. For example, we may collect the following information:
- Information that you provide directly to us by filling in forms on this Site, including your name, address, email address, telephone number, or other information;
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us through this Site for any reason, including information in emails you send us, or submissions you may make on our Site; and
- Details of your visits to this Site and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, including your IP address, browser type, the date and time you accessed or left the Site, and the pages you viewed.
A “cookie” is a small computer file that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit this Site again (or certain other cooperating websites), the cookie allows us to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. A pixel tag (also known as a “web beacon”) is a type of technology placed on a website or within the body of an email for the purpose of tracking a user’s activity on websites, or when emails are opened or accessed, and is often used in combination with cookies. To learn more about the details, you may visit www.allaboutcookies.org and/or other resources.
- Opt Out of Interest-Based Advertising. CDK supports the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising, which means that you have options and choices about our collection and use of your data for online interest-based advertising. For more information about interest-based information tracking and to manage interest-based advertising categories, or opt out of all categories, from CDK, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. Please note that if you choose to opt out of having your information used to deliver advertisements tailored to your interests, you will continue to see advertisements delivered by CDK, but these advertisements may not be as relevant to you.
- Do-Not-Track Request. This Site currently does not respond to “do not track” or similar signals.
- General. We use the information we collect from you on this Site primarily to enable us to effectively provide our products and services, including:
- To provide you the information, products or services you have requested;
- For our internal purposes such as to monitor and analyse Site traffic and usage patterns to help improve our website, better understand our customers’ needs, or to develop new offerings in which you may be interested;
- To compile statistics and reports regarding the users of this Site, products and/or services, which may include combining the personal information you provide with information we obtain from business partners or other companies;
- To deliver interest-based content and advertising to you that is targeted to the interests we identify through your online activities;
- To share with our related companies or trusted third parties so that they may assist us with our use of the information as described above; and
- To share with trusted third parties, such as advertising networks, for use in delivering interest-based advertising to you.
We use commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on this Site. These procedures may include, but are not limited to, facility access control, firewalls, encryption, intrusion detection, and Site monitoring. However, no data protection procedures are entirely infallible. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee that it will be 100% secure. Your transmission of your data to this Site is done entirely at your own risk.
Third Party Websites and Social Media Features
This Site may contain links to third party websites. While we seek to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we do not accept responsibility for the privacy practices of third parties. By accessing other third party websites or applications through our Site, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those websites. It is possible that other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different web sites when you use CDK’s Site.
CDK’s Site is hosted and operated in the United States (“US”) and elsewhere in the world. By using the Site, you are consenting to the transfer of any information related to your use of this Site (including your personal information) to the US or to another jurisdiction other than your own. If you are accessing this Site from outside the US, please be advised that US law (or the law of the jurisdiction ultimately hosting this Site or the related content) may not offer the same privacy protections as the law of your jurisdiction.
CDK participates in the US – EU and US – Swiss Safe Harbor Privacy Programs. We protect all personal information of prospective, current and former employees we receive from the EU/EEA and/or Switzerland for human resources activities and employment purposes, in accordance with the Safe Harbor Principles. To learn more about the Safe Harbor Framework, the Safe Harbor Principles, and to view CDK’s certification, please visit the US Department of Commerce’s Website: http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.
If you are a California resident, you have the right under California law to request companies with whom you have an established business relationship to provide certain information about the companies’ sharing of personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the past year. If you are a California resident and wish to request further information about our compliance with this law or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, you may contact us using the contact information set forth below.
Our Site is solely for use by businesses and by people who are at least 18 years old. By using this Site, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or older. We are not liable for any damages that may result from a user’s misrepresentation of age. Under no circumstances may anyone under age 13 use this Site, or submit any information, including personally identifying information, on this Site. Parents or legal guardians of children under the age of 13 cannot agree to these terms on their behalf in order to overwrite this paragraph.
CDK Global Holdings, Inc.
1950 Hassell Rd.
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169